However, as a result we are helping many clients to realise their dream of business ownership and enter the Pub, Restaurant and Leisure sector. We also assist current ‘tied’ leaseholders acquire the freehold of their current property and there are some special arrangements available in the finance market for well established and profitable businesses.
• Demonstrable Business Experience in the sector.
• Deposit funds available at circa 30% of the freehold business purchase price.
• Additional security may be acceptable in lieu of full deposit funds.
• Stock funding and working capital to be available (VAT Bridging Loans available).
• Special arrangements provided for established sitting tenants in a profitable business.
• Trading accounts with proof of mortgage affordability from net profits are a key requirement.
• Pubs ideally need a balanced ‘wet / dry’ revenue mix.
• Solid, demonstrable business plan and cash flow forecast.
If your business plan and personal experience hold up and you have a the drive and commitment to enter this sector then we invite you to consult the Pub Finance and Leisure Sector specialists.
Please call us today to see how we can help or submit an enquiry and we will contact you. Our advice is given freely, in confidence and without obligation.